Research Study at UCLA
Adult Volunteers Needed for
Attention Training Study on ADHD
To study the effects of training attention with mobile-apps on attentional control in adults with ADHD.
- Aged 18-40 years old
- Suspicion of ADHD or Prior Diagnosis of ADHD
- Smart phone (Android or iPhone)
- 3 visits to UCLA (2.5 hrs. first visit, 2 hrs. second visit; 1 hr. third visit)
- Diagnostic interview and questionnaires
- Computerized attention tests
- Brain wave measures (electroencephalogram (EEG))
- ~15 minutes of training per day, 5 days/wk, for 10 weeks
Volunteers will be financially reimbursed for their participation.
For more information please call 310.794.5641 or email us at
A second major bill builds on previous attempts to overhaul the way washington pays for basic recognize here college homework helper public education, which has a very strong mandate in the state constitution